Return to Case Study Directions | Sample
Using the information from the case study narrative, fill in the
See all the answers at once
1. Personal Information (Initials, age,gender, etc.)
2. Client’s Occupational File
3. What are the Current needs, Problems, or concerns regarding
her daily life occupations? What do the family and child want and need to
4. What is the child and family’s occupational history?
(life experiences, interests, previous habits/routines, meaning associated
with occupational activities)
5. What are the past/present perceived areas of success
and competence regarding her daily life occupations?
6. How has the health/social condition affected her ability
to continue with her life story?
7. What are the contextual supports and barriers affecting
this person’s ability to engage in desired occupations?
8. Child and Family History